Basic Photography Training Workshopfrom
Do you have an expensive camera, but do not know the basic fundamentals of photography?
Do you still use your camera on Auto Mode?
Do you have a camera, but are unaware of its various functions and capabilities?
Do you want to shoot beautiful pics and get more likes on social media?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the above, then this course is Definitely for you!!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Group Size Small Group
Our weekend Basic Photography Training Workshop gives complete information on the working of camera coupled with essential and fundamental concepts of photography, hands-on training and plenty of classroom exercises that will help you to understand the art and science of photography and help you click awesome pics!
Apply the theory that you have learned in the classroom, on field, in our outdoor session. Get instant feedback from the mentor on ways to improve your photography and sharpen your skills through interesting tips and tricks.
The main take away from this workshop are:
- Learn how to take beautiful photos that will impress everyone.
- Take control of your expensive camera.
- Go beyond the Auto mode and confidently operate your camera in the Manual mode!
- Essential Fundamentals of Photography.
- How to compose beautiful images by applying basis rules of photography.
All this is offered at a very attractive and compelling price of just ₹ 6,950/-
So, what are you wanting for? Enroll for this course Today!!
- Basic photography training.
- 2 x 4 hours classroom training sessions.
- 1 x 3 hours outdoor training session.
- Membership of our Facebook group.
- Constructive Critiquing of your pics.
- Certificate of participation
- Travel cost to the venue.
- Travel cost for outdoors session.
- Advanced photography training.
- Photo editing.
- Any thing not mentioned in the includes list.
- Please bring your camera, lenses and any other accessories on both days.
- Please ensure that the camera battery is fully charged.
- Please ensure that your memory card is either empty or has enough free space.