Basic Photography Training Coursefrom
Do you have an expensive camera, but do not know the basic fundamentals of photography?
Do you still use your camera on Auto Mode?
Do you have a camera, but are unaware of its various functions and capabilities?
Do you want to shoot beautiful pics and get more likes on social media?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the above, then this course is Definitely for you!!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Group Size Small Group
Take your photography to the next level…
Our online Basic Photography Training Course is specially curated to give you complete understanding of the working of digital camera coupled with essential and fundamental concepts of photography, hands-on training and plenty of easy-to-do assignments that will help you to understand the art and science of photography and give you confidence to use manual mode to click awesome pics!
Apply the theory that you have learned in the classroom, on field and get feedback from the mentor on ways to improve your photography on our facebook group.
What will you learn in this course…
- Type of digital cameras
- Type of lenses
- Working of digital camera
- Shutter speed
- Camera modes (Manual, Aperture priority, Shutter priority…)
- Focus points
- Techniques of good composition and much more…
The main take away from this workshop are:
- Learn how to take beautiful photos that will impress everyone.
- Take control of your expensive camera.
- Go beyond the Auto mode and confidently operate your camera in the Manual mode!
- How to compose beautiful images by applying basis rules of photography.
All this is offered at a very attractive and compelling price of just ₹ 3999/-*
So, if you have a digital camera with a Manual mode… Go ahead and
Enroll for this course NOW!
* Limited period offer
- Basic photography training.
- 15 online training sessions.
- Various assignments for better understanding of your camera and techniques.
- Membership of our Facebook group.
- Constructive Critiquing of your pics (10 max)
- Certificate of participation
- Advanced photography training.
- Photo editing.
- Post processing.
- Any thing not mentioned in the includes list.
Camere ka funda
- Photography and its types.
- Type of cameras.
- Types of Lenses.
- Focal Length.
- Depth of Field.
- Camera Modes.
- Exposure Triangle: Aperture, Shutter Speed & ISO
Photography ka funda
- Focusing and AF modes.
- Review and discussion
- Please bring your camera, lenses and any other accessories on both days.
- Please ensure that the camera battery is fully charged.
- Please ensure that your memory card is either empty or has enough free space.